Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And The Doctor Says...

Well I'll get to that in a sec, but at this moment, I would like to vent that blogger is bugging me. Sometimes I will come up with multiple things to post on, so I write them up and save them. Well... did you know.... that when you do that, the day you wrote it and posted it, is the day it gets saved on, regardless of whether you have written and posted other things or not? I wish there was a way to change this.

Anyhoo... I went to the doc. Waited a LONG time, and was a bit bent out of shape about it, but when he came in, he spent a LONG time with me. That made it a lot better. There wasn't anything to forget to tell him, and he made me feel like there wasn't anyone else he had to rush off to. THAT is what medical care should be.

So he gave me some Astelin. He said that as far as holistic goes, this is not bad, because it is a surface absorption only and not a systemic pill. It should help with the sinus headaches. He also gave me Maxalt for the Migraines. THESE are only to get me going. He is going to look some things up, and will be calling me with information on what natural things I should be doing to get all of these headaches to stop. He also said he needs to ask me a few more questions as well.

I think the visit went very well and am eager to see what he comes up with. I also might add.... that he thinks I should NOT stop drinking coffee right now, because that will trigger a headache in itself. But I still haven't had any as of yet. I did have a cup of DECAF last night with coconut creamer and it was delicioso!

That is my .02 cents for today. Oh... I will be going to the chiro, and picking up Yoga ASAP too.

The light is at the end of the tunnel................I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on seeing the doctor, and better for him that he was a good listener. Far too often that's not the case! Good luck and I wish you lots of great cups of coffee and little headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete