Thursday, November 15, 2007

Early Riser

I'm so excited. BTW, last year, I made my conversion to one of those wack jobs that gets up at 3:30 the day after Thanksgiving to SHOP! The deals are just too amazing to miss out. Especially in this economy.

The Black Friday ads are out!

Enjoy! Oh and on the list this year... An LCD flat TV for our front room. It is going to be converted into an office/guest room. And being that it is like 17 x 10 it is an odd shaped room, so it needs a flat tv for the wall. Wish me luck!

P.S. I'm making PW's mashed potatos for Thanksgiving Dinner. YUMMY!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 AM

    Good Luck, The great consumer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Den! lol. Remember to leave your credit cards before you go to work. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Have a good time. I have never been up for that challenge. But I was offered a spreadsheet on it oddly enough, nothing is more tempting that Good Morning America viewed from my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy those that can have the energy to get the great thanksgiving day deals. However, they would have to be giving HDTV's for free to wake me and even then there is still a risk of me sleeping through the alarm! I've given up hope on trying to be an early riser :-)

    Keep us posted on your rewards for taking on the after thanksgiving crowds!

    ReplyDelete