Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Recap

Lets just say I'm heeding my own advice. I have slowed down and am enjoying every minute of everything I do. I'm not thinking too far past that moment either. I am more calm and I am happier.


Just another item to confirm what you all already know... that I'm nuts. I am so excited about this. I watch Food Network all the time, even though I'm a horrible cook. But this is pretty cool.

TV personality Giada De Laurentiis poses on the press line at the 3rd Annual Elyse Walker Pink Party in Santa Monica, Calif., in this Sept. 8, 2007, file photo. De Laurentiis, 37, the star of Food Network's "Everyday Italian" and "Giada's Weekend Getaways" says she is expecting her first child, a baby girl, in April. She announced her pregnancy on NBC's "Today Show" on Monday, Nov. 5, 2007, where she is a contributing correspondent on the morning show. (AP Photo/Dan Steinberg, file)

6 comments:

  1. I watch her show all the time and just about drool over some of the stuff she makes....at times I really wish that I was italian just so I could talk like her!! My mom can't stand her...says she smiles to much and her boobs are always out for the world to see! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her, but I also make fun of her for only saying certain words like she is italian. Like ricotta and procuittio.

    She made some awesome looking stuffed shells and stuffed chicken breasts last week. Ha! Speaking of breasts.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Ha! Great comments. I think she bears her teeth at her audience rather than smiling and I do also make fun of her speaking perfect english and then busting out the Italian out of nowhere.

    BUT! I will say that just about all her recipes are great and pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Val, I highly doubt you are a horrible cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love, Love, Love all of your comments. You guys have had me laughing all day. I think Giada has some type of funky body shape. Like her chest and head are too big for her body, lol.

    Mel, so you think I can cook? Here are 2 excerpts from Emily alone...

    Stated at the dinner table about a year ago... "Boy for someone who watches Food Network all the time, you'd think she would know how to cook!"

    Stated in the car about 3 years ago... "Chicken Nuggets?! Don't you think we're sick of chicken nuggets?!"

    Yep. I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I consider myself a decent cook and I hear crap like that all the time. "What!? We're having chicken again! Why are we having chicken again!?" And that's just from my husband ;)

    Does it matter that there are four million ways to make chicken? No. They want KFC.

    ReplyDelete