Friday, November 02, 2007

Fired Up.... again.

Wow this week has been insane. I swear I lost about 4 days, but the thing is... I was HERE! I think I was here. I know I had coffee one day earlier in the week with Linda. Ah yes, that was Monday. I almost stopped for Starbucks again today, but being that I had the BEST Pumpkin Spice Latte with Deanna this morning, I figured I better be good.

Being good is quite difficult, considering the children pulled in the motherload of candy. Do you think anyone is excited about it?



Today, I find myself a bit fire up. I mean, I was fine and actually in this fantastic mood after having breakfast with Deanna today. Yesterday I spoke to the librarian at the kids school. I offered to help set up the book fair that starts next week. She says, "Oh good! Mrs. Blahblah is going to help too". OMG. I despise this woman. Not the librarian, the other person that is "helping" set up the book fair. She is the president of the PTA at the kids school. Here are my reasons why...

1. Last year, she worked the book fair and proceeded to talk about someone that helped set it up. That person happens to be my very dear friend Kim. So imagine the PTA biatch's surprise when I snapped at her, "You know what?! If you're going to talk about her, at least get her LAST NAME right!".


2. Field day last year. PTA jerk wears daisy duke shorts to work the event.


3. This year, she wears a slutty barmaids costume with stilleto heals to the kids Halloween partys. I'm telling you. When she bent over, you could see EVERYTHING. Not to mention she is like 6' w/o heels.


4. She is so full of herself that it makes people sick (see #2 & #3 above). So when the librarian said that I was working with her, I almost panicked. OMG, I don't want to work with her. I would rather eat shards of glass.


Then I started to think.... I wouldn't be me if I didn't stand up to this biatch. You know what... I'm not only going, but I'm wearing my game face. It's going to be on like Donkey Kong. I have no problem ripping into her and putting her in her place. I am ready. PTA girl, bring it, and bring your notebook too, because I have a few things I need to school you on.


With that... I give you Halloween:


E, "I feel like a Pimp"

Me, "Do you know what a pimp is?"

E, "Yeah, it's someone dressed in plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment