Monday, December 03, 2007

OMG it's Monday

And I haven't posted since Wednesday. I realized last night that not only have I not posted, but I am WAY behind on reading all of your blogs.... except Mel's in which I have read, reread, and reread again... because she doesn't love us any more. ;o) Just kidding Mel.

Tiffany VS. Debbie Gibson or both?

As I am in my whirlwind of house cleaning, Tiffany came on the radio. I started thinking... as I was dusting... I loved Tiffany, but didn't care for Debbie Gibson. Yet Den liked Debbie Gibson, but didn't care for Tiffany. See where I'm going with this?

Inquiring minds want to know.... Did you like Tiffany better or Debbie Gibson. OR did you like both of them equally the same.

I'm going to post a poll up on the right side for a week. Let's see who wins this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment