Friday, November 23, 2007

Looks like we made it.........

Yep. Up at 4:15 and immediately thought.... how bad do I want that TV? Pretty darn bad I tell ya. I got up, got ready and out the door. MY the car is mighty cold at that time. I went to Target where I met Suzy and Donna. Thinking we were smart, we stayed in the nice warm car. But smart we weren't. I warmed myself right out of the TV! They were gone mere seconds after the doors opened. I did, however, get some much needed shopping done for some of the people in my house. Plus they had the cool long sleeve tee's for $6. I am stocked up for the season!

It was a lot of fun, even thought I did not get what I intended on purchasing. To me, saving the extra few bucks isn't worth standing in 19 degree weather for over an our. Nope. Not gonna do it.

I also might add that as I type this, the moon is rising out of the east. When I woke up this morning, it was setting in the west.... I have been up for THAT long....zzzzzzzzz.

Oh AND I have to add; remember my Early Riser posting from last week? And Katrina's comment was... Have a good time. I have never been up for that challenge. But I was offered a spreadsheet on it oddly enough, nothing is more tempting that Good Morning America viewed from my bed. Well... LOOKIE HERE.....KATRINAS BLOG I'm laughing big time on this one...

I wonder if Diane Sawyer noticed Katerina was not there??????
Hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Oh I was back home at 5:30 plenty of time for a nap AND Good Morning America viewing. No Diane Sawyer today though sadly.

    ReplyDelete