Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pretty in Ivory!


First off a HUGE Happy Birthday to Grandma. We went to her birthday party today at the Nursing Center. Mom, you did a fabulous job putting this together. Everyone arrived on time and Grandma was obviously surprised. It was so nice to see Aunt Norma & Uncle Joe again too. What a beautiful day for a great party. Pattie's cake was absolutely out of this world too. Pass that recipe along please!

Emily started the count down for Uncle Mike & soon to be Aunt Mary Ann's wedding. We are all so excited, we an barely stand it. Emily's dress finally came in. It is pictured above. I picked up her jewlery last week as well. I had to hide the dress so that she would stop touching it! I'll have to get her a tarp to eat dinner in so that she doesn't destroy her dress. She is the only child I know that can actually get something on her back while eating. Dennis & Greg are going for tuxedo measurements this week. Lucky for me, Mike called today and was bustin Dennis's chops about it, so now I can stop nagging him on it.

We're so excited and will most definitely take a gazillion photo's. Chris & Ashley will be there with their newborn son, Christian too. We can't wait to meet her and to hold that beautiful little bundle.

Happy Sunday! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    What a pretty dress! (and unfortunately I continue to spill on myself whenever I am around food. Cooking it, eating it, looking at it. Doesn't matter. Oxyclean has been very very good to me ;))

    ReplyDelete