Thursday, October 05, 2006

Move Over Starbucks!

Ok, this post is obviously pre-doctors appointment. Greg and I just got back from getting a haircut, and the car wash which he LOVES. Unfortunately they must have switched soaps, because normally, the soaper shoots multi-colored soap all over the car. It does look quite cool from inside the car. This time. White soap only. Bummer. Regardless the car is sparkly clean.

So yesterday while at the store, I picked up a new coffee creamer. Nestle's Coffee Mate has two new ones out. I decided to give their Coconut Creme a whirl. I was very skeptical, because honestly.. how good could it be. HOLY SMOKES! I have now finished off the entire pot of coffee, which I NEVER do. I'm a little over stimulated from my overdose, so pardon any typo's.

It was the most amazing flavor I have ever had in a cup of coffee. Instantly, I thought of Hawaii or even the Caribbean. This is WAY over the top. I think it just replaced my favorite Starbucks fall treat; Pumpkin Spice Latte. I tried to post a picture of it online, but for some reason, am having a total block. They offer the creamer in liquid (which I always use) and powder. YUMMO!

I will post again later, but this one couldn't wait, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Interesting. It really tops the Pumpkin Spice Latte? How about the Caramel Macchiato? I will have to give it a whirl. My family is a big fan of the French vanilla (boring I know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:20 PM

    Try Caramel Praline by International Delights...tastes just like a caramel macchiato! - Stacey Basa

    ReplyDelete