Saturday, October 28, 2006

I am calm.... I am centered.....

First off, I would like to thank Dennis for getting me hooked on the Tigers. It has been the most stressful week for me, to the point where I couldn't even watch the games. I wanted them to win so bad, I couldn't bear to watch. I don't think I have ever been so hung up on anything like this before. I would have to think that with the Cards needing only 1 more win, they were like a freight train going into last nights game. I watched it from the bedroom while listening to Dennis drop "F" bomb after "F" bomb in the living room. He was cussing out Tiger players left and right. I was scared to go in there, lol.

Thursday night, while watching the game, one of the innings ended, and I sighed. I hadn't even realized that I was holding my breath. This kind of stress isn't good for the human body!

So while you may think I'm going to go on Tiger bashing, I actually want to say that I am so excited that they made it as far as they did. I am so happy that we went to as many games as we did, and the boys did not only their best, but their efforts really paid off. They did extremely well this year, and let me tell you... the first two years that we've had season tickets, it was almost as entertaining as watching grass grow. This year has been an unbelievable ride. I'm sure they learned a lot during this series, so let's see where they take this knowledge for next year.

They still are.... the ACLS Champions. Congratulations Tigers!

By the way... I'm voting Art Van in for Governor, lol. They have as many commercials as Dick DeVos and Aunt Jennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment