Saturday, October 14, 2006

The "P" word...

Ok, so I'm a little concerned about the Tigers. Although they will probably win this series, I am very nervous that they will not sweep the Athletics. It is probably my fault, lol. Yesterday, I was talking to Dennis on the phone and I told him that I felt very bad for the Athletics. Their dream was being dashed. Of course, he snapped at me, and said that it's all part of the game, and that those guys are probably looking forward to playing golf and relaxing. He said for me to stop saying what I said because it's "bad karma". OOPS...

So I'm crafting away in the craft room, and Emily comes in. We're talking about Dennis and watching the game on TV. She says, "Uh oh! I almost said the "P" word. I said, "What's the "P" word? She spells out, "P-I-S-T". She thinks Daddy is going to be that word if the Tigers don't win.

I told her that she spelled it wrong, but regardless, I couldn't stop laughing. Is it still a bad word if it's spelled wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment