Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My thoughts exactly!


Of course that is a picture of Greg. He is doing what I would like to be doing right about now. This weather is killing me. It went from a very balmy 70 (I swear it was A LOT warmer than that), to a very cool, 60 today - within minutes. It is literally sucking the life out of me!! So before I go on further...

We are so proud and pleased to announce the birth of our Great Nephew, Christian Mitchel. Born to my nephew Christopher and his wife Ashley this morning, in Jacksonville, FL. Mom and baby are doing great, but probably exhausted after his 3:30 AM arrival. As soon as a photo becomes available, I will most definitely post it online. We are so excited, and will be seeing them at Mike's wedding later this month.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment