Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Verdict is in...

No surgery for Greg! The physician looked at his little tummy. Poor Greg started to freak out. He didn't like having a stranger looking at his belly. He did ok, but I felt so bad that he was so scared. The doctor was incredibly nice and obviously well suited to be a pediatric doctor. He had a great bed side manner, and treated Greg so well. He said that the hernia (which didn't look as big today as it has in the past... like yesterday) is small enough not to worry about. We will see him again next year.

Whew!

2 comments:

  1. That is great news! I am glad that he will not be having surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Excellent news. Hopefully one more year and it will heal on it's own....and I don't take kindly to strangers poking my belly either, I know how he feels ;)

    ReplyDelete