Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trick or Treat!


And so it begins... we don't just have Halloween here. For our family, Halloween is almost a season by itself!

Last night we went to the nursing home were Grandma lives. We went immediately after Emily's dance class, and got there too late for trick or treating, but we still had a great time. We went to the huge dining room and had doughnuts and cider, took pictures and the kids played.

Grandma had just gotten out of the hospital and for someone who has pneumonia, she looks fantastic. Her color was great and she had her hair done too.

I couldn't help but laugh that Chase (Grim Reaper on the Left), dressed in that costume. How funny that the Grim Reaper visits the nursing home, lol. Everytime I looked at him, I was laughing, and I'm sure he now knows his Aunt Val is nuts, lol. I know at his age, he wouldn't put that together, but Dennis and I got a chuckle out of it.

Greg went as................Officer Charles (his alias from this past summer), Emily was a scientist, and Shelby a witch.

We had a great time although it was very short.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment