Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just another day...

Just another day in paradise as the title reads...

There isn't a whole lot going on at this moment. My mind has been with my friend Katrina. Her dad fell down the stairs the other day. He is around 60ish and quite young still. He just happened to miss a step and down he went. While he insisted that they not take him to the hospital that night, he ended up being critically injured, and ultimately had no choice but to be taken. He was taken to McPhearson hospital in Howell, then air lifted to U of M. He had surgery yesterday to remove a very large clot in his brain.

You can read up on all of this on her blog. As soon as she has a moment, I plan on asking her how I can add her blog to the side of my blog as a link. She leads a REAL interesting life.

Here is the link;
http://secondcitystories.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Thanks for the support Val. Dad's home and recovering like a champ.

    ReplyDelete