Thursday, November 30, 2006

Headin' to Chicago to see the Country Bumpkin!

Katrina, back in the 80's

I'm so excited. Audrey, Mary Lynn and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Chicago. We're going to see Katrina, see Mary Lynn's In Law's and to do a LOT of shopping for sh** we don't need. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Katrina and her husband moved from Pinckney, MI to DOWNTOWN Chicago. I haven't seen her since 7th Grade.

Here is her blog: http://secondcitystories.blogspot.com
I had the best time at her house. Her family made me feel like I was part of it. Always. Sometimes we would spend almost the entire weekend together and never tire of each other. Thank God for Linda and Pam always spending the night at their friends house, or I wouldn't have had a bed to sleep in! lol.
Pizza Rolls and The Go Go's. Plus a rip roaring fire in the wood burning stove after hours and hours of kamikaze sledding down the deck stairs. Those were great times. I'm so excited to see her after all these years.

Will have a full report with photo's when I return!
Love and Kisses!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment