Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Reaching for the paper bag once again...

I am almost hyperventilating. I am on the biggest adrenalin rush I have had in YEARS. I just got a phone call.................................... No not from Elke. I'm still waiting and plan on calling her again this evening. I'm not giving up until I verbally speak to her and get the signal that this relationship can't be saved.

I got a call from the Physicians Assistant that is going to be the medical director of the Urgent Care!!!!!! He said that Dr. Kotsonis personally handed him my resume' and told him that I'm pretty much hired, but they have to get the techincalities over with. I am to meet him at the Beaumont Bldg on Tilch at 10 am on the 22nd. I am so excited, I can barely breathe.

They say that ANY kind of stress is bad on your body. It produces a chemical that leaves a residue in your body and doesn't totally go away. With this knowledge, I try very hard to lead a stress free life. So, is this excitement stress or just excitement?

I need a manicure, hair done, and thank god I had my eyebrows done last week! lol.

Good Karma! I'm so excited. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

My life is about to get insane! My college classes start in January. Emily laughed when she heard I am going back to school. Momma has a big brain in that coconut on her shoulders, and she's going to show it to you little girl!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Have you ever considered Ritalin??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 PM

    Darn it!!! Would you please hurry up and contact Elke!!! You have us all hanging here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:05 PM

    Cool beans on the job!!!

    ReplyDelete