Monday, November 20, 2006

To Be or Not to be... that is the question...

At Best Buy at the crack of dawn on Friday morning... Since I am going back to school in January, I have decided that it would be very worth my while to pick up a laptop computer. That way I can work on my papers and such without tying up the family computer for hours at a time. So... my mom tells me that Best Buy has a Hewlett Packard laptop computer that they are going to sell for $379 on Friday morning. It's almost $400 off the regular price. I went to Best Buy today and wanted to see if I could "see it". I have never owned a laptop before and have no idea about buying one. They didn't have it there for me to see it. But instead, the dude at the computer counter talked with me for a while and told me what to look for in a laptop. He said..."TRUST ME, It's worth it to get in line early!" So... do I join the nutcases and go get in line like at midnight? $400. $400. hmmm $400. Is it worth it?

More so... what loving soul would go with me to keep me safe? Hey Jason... whatcha doing Thanksgiving night? lol. I'm going to debate on this one for another day or two. I'm queasy with anticipation. They said that they will hand out numbers to those in line. So... if I'm number 1 or 2, will I get #1 or 2?

Hmmmm need to think on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment