Thursday, November 02, 2006

I have a stalker...

I have a stalker.
He has been following me for days.

Sometimes he doesn't even pay attention to me,
but today, he was every where I was.

I am so scared.
I don't know what he wants.

He lives very close and doesn't seem to want
anything to do with the kids.

It's just me.
I am so worried.

What if he attacks me?
Will I be able to fight him off?

I don't know who I should call.
I don't think the police would take it seriously.

I am so worried.
I've tried to ask him what he wants,
but again, he just ignores me.

He has reddish hair and green eyes.

A ha! I figured out what it is!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Domo Elegato, Kitty O'Kato wants to
Play in the sheets!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa Booster Kitty. Circa 2006

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Too much time on your hands? (We have a gray haired, green eyed stalker here).

    ReplyDelete