Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where is Elke?

I'm losing my mind. I am trying to find Elke. She stood up in our wedding, then a year later, I stood up in her's. For stupid reasons, we stopped talking. Now that I've grown up and realize what a dumb ass I was being, I need to find her.

Laura sent me the www.zabasearch.com thing. I tried it. I called every listed number they gave for her. Nada.

Today I called her parents house and left a message for her. I'm sitting here waiting for the phone to ring like a bonehead.

On Sunday, when we cleaned out the basement, in my box of precious memories, I came across a video tape that we made together in college. Elke and I were painting a mural in the hallway of the art building. The video is absolutely hysterical, and I am going to make a copy for her. I know she would love it. I just don't know how to find her. It's making me nuts!

I have tried every search engine I could. I even tried looking up her husband... Carmine Rinaldi. Called all of those numbers too. Nothing.

If anyone has a killer search engine that they just know would work for me, please, please pass it along to me. I feel like such a dumb ass for letting so much time go by before contacting her, but I'm still going to do it. Before I lose my mind.

That's what's on my plate for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment