Saturday, December 02, 2006

Having more fun than legally allowed!

Oh my..... are we tearing up the town in Chicago! I think the locals are ready for us to leave.

On Friday, they cancelled our flight out of Detroit, due to an airliner skidding off the runway in Chicago. So... we obtained our refund, collected our luggage and got in the car. Of course the weather people were very good at over embellishing on the weather. We hit flurries and that was about it.

In a quick nutshell (I will fill in all the details later) we have been having a GREAT time. Friday night we went to Howl at the Moon with Katrina and Kraig. I don't know what happened... the drinks literally jumped down my throat! lol. As you can see from the photo, we all had a great time.... including the girl in the backround on the right.

Shown above are (L to R) Audrey, Mary Lynn, Katrina, Kraig and I. We had the BEST time in this "dueling piano bar".

Currently we are sitting in Katrina's high rise apartment chilling out with her and Cuervo, the dog. We're off to shop, see the window displays on State Street, then a couple of places including "Dicks Last Resort" (where rudeness rules), and the Underground Wonder Bar or "bra" as Katrina puts it, lol.

What a great vacation. We will be home on Sunday. I will post more probably Monday after I "recover".

No comments:

Post a Comment