Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Road Rage USA

Today I had quite a bit of stuff to do, before I picked up Fumanchu from school. So I ran to the bank first. On the way home, as I'm driving down Garfield (think Grand River, but in Macomb County), this silver Lexus SUV cuts over in front of me. And I mean cuts over... no easing into the lane, no blinker. Nothing. Then as we proceeded to drive, the same SUV kept doing it to other drivers and started to seriously get on my nerves. What kind of jerk drives like that? I continue singing along to the radio, noticing that Air Supply has been reduced to playing at Macomb Center for the Performing Arts next week.

As I pull up to the road that we live off of, I am now behind said SUV. Out of the drivers window comes a bunch of wadded up paper. Loads of it. THAT WAS IT. Blood Pressure 210 /130, pulse rate 150. Still, I could not see the driver. I had to turn Left, while a$$hole of the century went straight. Isn't there a number or something you can call for something like that? I mean it wasn't worth calling 911, however that driver may have needed an ambulance after I dragged them out of the car and beat the ever living shinola out of them.

Yes. I am BIG on not litering and that means cigarette buts thrown out too. I don't throw USED toilet paper on your living room floor, put your butts where they belong. Or better yet eat them. It won't cause any more harm than smoking already does. Plus it's fiber with a healthy dose of carcinogens.

Now I'm off to go rip into something.

3 comments:

  1. You should talk to my husband - he is the king of road rage. I tell him all the time that the only one who hears him yell is me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Den isn't a road rager, he's the "I need to get over but never use my blinker till the last freaking second" guy. Then he gets mad.

    I used to tell him that I didn't remember there being a mind reading section in Drivers Ed. lol. "Do you THINK they know you want to get over? Because surely you aren't letting anyone know that you intend to!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious. Den isn't a road rager, he's the "I need to get over but never use my blinker till the last freaking second" guy. Then he gets mad.

    I used to tell him that I didn't remember there being a mind reading section in Drivers Ed. lol. "Do you THINK they know you want to get over? Because surely you aren't letting anyone know that you intend to!"

    ReplyDelete