Friday, October 12, 2007

Ooooooo I Have Something So Exciting To Share....

Which I will do tomorrow. Until then... I have a couple things on my brain. Yep. Just two this time! First off... let's talk Fuznut the squirrel. SOMEONE has crossed the line. I have put out this huge block of corn/sunflower seeds mixed with a bunch of other kibble for him, and he has eaten the WHOLE thing. Now... He's going after my bird block. "You've crossed the line buddy" I tell him. I purposely bought that hanging block to try and attract different birds. Song birds that is. And here he is... Mr. Mission not Impossible...





In an effort to try and deter him... I moved it.... it's now dangling from the clothes line. Good luck little buddy... and what's this... are those nipples? Could it be? Could he be a she?


Secondly, I have to show you all something. Last night I took a class through the Utica Public Schools Adult Enrichment book. Look what I made!!!



A hint for tomorrows exciting news. Look for a hint in the fruit bouquet photo! Post your comment if you know what it is!

2 comments:

  1. ok it is tomorrow, what is the exciting news????? Im waiting...lol i am guessing it is a box with something exciting in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, what a cute squirrel!

    ReplyDelete