Monday, October 29, 2007

Need to post something...

Yes. I go to EVERY ONE of your blogs at least twice a day, looking to see what is going on in your life. Why???

Because there is too much going on here for me to post it all. Especially with Halloween coming.

Let's see... This week, I had a migraine from Thursday to Sunday with hot flashes included. Saturday I had my Tastefully Simple Blast off Party (send me your orders if you have them),
Sunday, Child B and I took Child A to a birthday party until 3. Meanwhile child B got a bath, then we picked up A and went shoe shopping and to buy bagels from Panera. Then we came home, the sitter came and I went to work, where I proceeded to laugh all evening and eat chips illegally with my boss and the doc. (We can get nailed for eating in our work space, but we all needed a fix, plus it was Sunday and the cameras aren't installed yet).

Today, I went shopping with my friend to buy stuff for a gourmet caramel apple class that we took tonight. The family and I went to Red Robin where I satisfied my other craving for none other than BEEF. HMMMM correlation here? Beef craving + Head Ache x 4days = iron deficiency??? Hmmm.

So that is about it. At this moment, my hair is a wreck, I am partially in day clothes and partially in jammies. I smell like chocolate and caramel, and I have a cat boring holes into the back of my head, because apparently he is EMACIATED like JRo's husband gets.

Yes all is well in the nuthouse. I may not have a chance to post tomorrow, or on Halloween, but I will for sure on Thursday. Jro, have a GREAT time in Disney. Melanie will be sappy all week, wishing she was there. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment