Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm so excited... I can't stand it any more!

My big news??? Well first off, I feel that I should wait until Monday to make my big announcement, but after receiving a couple emails from my Navy Bound Nephew (see bottom R link), I have decided to spill my beans...

Deep exhale.... and here it is.........
I have rejoined Tastefully Simple as a consultant. I know, I know... not big news to you. Whoopidie doo huh? Well not to me.
I used to be a consultant back when Greg was much smaller and needed more mommy/daddy time. Now that he is older, I started thinking.....
A. I LOVE and use their products all the time.
B. Whenever I call to place an order for myself, I always get my friends orders too. So why not omit the middle man and place the orders myself.
C. If I go to my Urgent Care job, I make a set hourly wage. If I were to omit the 4 hour shift, and do a party instead, my earning potential is up to me... instead of that set hourly wage. Plus I have always loved doing the parties. It makes it easy when you love the products. I am not afraid to tell someone that what they are looking at is a "lick the bowl clean" item.
D. I need more moolah. I want to replace my washer/dryer. Want to redo my kitchen. We want to buy a camper. So what do we do when we want stuff? We MAKE IT HAPPEN.
I am an able bodied person, and there is NO reason why I can't try to be a bigger contributer to our current. "Want List".
Many of TS products are either Open and Enjoy, or add 2 or less ingredients. They are awesome. My favorite thing to make? Add diced tomato to the Bacon Bacon dip, and voila... BLT dip! It tastes like a BLT minus the bread! Unless you serve it with bread.
I am so excited about giving this a retry. It is such a wonderful company. As for now... if you are local and want to do a party, I would love to come and help you earn free products. Or if you just want a catalog to possibly place an order, post me a comment.
All orders will be shipped directly to your house... unless you have a party. They will go directly to the person placing the order. Plus, all orders are shipped in 10 days or less. How cool is that?
And that my friends is my big news. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

  1. well that is good news! i am glad to here you are excited about doing that. of course i still prefer a good old fashioned tent to a camper. but hey thats me. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I don't do creepy crawlies, so I do campers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a catalog!

    7381 Valley Drive
    Brighton, MI 48116

    ReplyDelete