Friday, October 05, 2007

It's not about me.

I'm having a total issue lately. I might as well be 12,000 miles away from Kraig and Katrina right now. I feel completely helpless. I have god on speed dial and have been praying multiple times per day regarding Julia. I haven't talked to them, nor do I expect to, because they need to concentrate on Lil Miss Muffin.

With that, I feel completely like a bonehead. I can't get crap done, I can't concentrate. I'm supposed to go scrap at the school today at 4 with my friends. Here it is, 12:58 and I have NO idea what to take with me.

ON TOP OF THAT, when we got our new cpu, it sort of jacked up our iTunes in a way. I finally got it to accept Dennis's ipod, and now I plug mine in and NOTHING happens.

I'm so frustrated. I'm ready to take a hammer to the stupid thing. The Ipod that is. Ugh. Like I said, it's not about me.

I just wanted to let you all know what's inside Val's head at this moment. No funnies today. Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. I understand! I don't know Katrina and Craig but just being a mother is enough. I know how I felt with Max having jaundice and being in the hospital for two days....I can't imagine what they are going through.

    I am sure that they know how much you are praying for them! Friends like you are what help people get through rough times!! Hang tough girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:40 AM

    Val-
    Thank you so much for the prayers. Julia has made minor progress in the last few days which we are thrilled about. I miss you too. You are welcome to come up to the hospital - however it is in Ann Arbor. But if you're up for it, Jules will be happy to see her Aunt Val.

    Please call me before you come up though because of the adoption not being finalized there are name differences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even get me started on Ipods. I had the top of the line model and after 2 years it just decided tp stop working. Basically, it never left the house and was never around anything to cause it. After trying everything under the sun to fix it, I called Apple. Apple wouldn't replace it and was going to charge me $280 to "fix it". I REFUSE to buy another apple product because of how inept they are....anyway, like I said don't get me started :-)

    ReplyDelete