Sunday, October 21, 2007

One Year Ago Today....

My brother Mike, married his amazing wife, Mary Ann in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
Dennis, and the kids both stood up in the wedding.
One year later, I still feel so emotional about their wedding day.
Their wedding was very quaint which I think made it even more special. It is amazing how all of this came together to be such a beautiful ceremony and reception, considering the entire thing was put together from GREECE! Although I didn't stand up, I had my hand in it by being the "shipper". Many companies will not ship to FPO addresses, so it all came to me, and I forwarded it on. Bridal gifts, wedding dress, attendant gifts. I took great pride in my part.
In addition to welcoming Mary Ann to the family, I also gained 2 niece's. Rachel (standing next to Mary Ann pictured above) and Jessica, her sister who is on the left. While I have only met Jessica the one time, we have come to really know Rachel and what a wonderful person she is. I am so glad that she is part of the family. Jessica is in Seattle finishing High School, and Rachel lives in South Carolina.
Mike and Mary Ann compliment each other so well. We had an amazing time with them in Tennessee and will never forget how wonderful that weekend was.

Happy First Anniversary Mike & Mary Ann.

Cheers to many more wonderful memories together.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Sis,
    you are truely amazing, thank you so much for all you have done. We couldn't have gotten married without your assitance. You are the bomb. I am so glad you are my sister. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,

    Just wanted to say how much your words and thoughts meant over the past week. It was so nice to have you to talk with. I really hope that we can all get together over the winter and hang out under better circumstances. You are an amazing person and friend that Katrina is lucky to have!

    Love & Peace,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...you all look so cute! I just love weddings.

    Karl is in one this coming weekend and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Happy Anniversary Mike & Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete