Thursday, May 17, 2007

What the H*** was that all about?!

The very question I wondered over and over as I watched Grey's Anatomy this evening. Is George leaving?! Derek and Meredith are over? Christina flipping out at the end was a replay of myself earler this week, although I wasn't screaming that I was free. Oh and what about Meredith's sister introducing herself to George at the end! OMG THAT was the chic that was hitting on Derek. THAT is going to go over like a lead balloon. I totally can't believe how this season ended and I'm already chomping at the bit to see how next season is going to go. I already know I'm going to like Addison's spin off - Private Practice. With that kiss that guy planted on her during their sort of "pilot" episode, I was hooked. It's like reading a romance novel w/o having to even pick up a book. Yep. Hook, Line and Sinker. This season finale left me totally shocked at all that took place. Let me know what you thought... reply my friends... reply...

Tomorrow I'm going to have a surprise for y'all. IF I have time to post it before going to save lives!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:26 PM

    I felt the same way. I really don't think I cared for this finale too much but it did set up a whole hell of a lot for next season.

    ReplyDelete