Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mrs. Milobar... Can we see you for a moment?

Ahhhh yes. Words every mother wants to hear. This is what I got to hear at the Dentist office this afternoon. Emily and Greg both had cleaning appointments. Greg offered to go first. He was so excited.While Emily and Greg disappeared through the door, I relaxed in the waiting room and caught up with the latest edition of Family Circle with the sun warming my back. It was after Greg had finished with his cleaning that I heard those very words.

The receptionist showed me the way to the room. As we approach the examination room, I find the Dentist outside the door, laughing hysterically. Uh oh. I peek in to see none other than GREG. Emily is in the chair with the hygenist cleaning her teeth. Greg has on goggles, a mask and gloves. He is "assisting" in the cleaning. Oh No...

The hygenist was laughing so hard I'm surprised she didn't hurt Emily. That kid totally made their day. And they made his by sending him home with gloves, and a mask along with a tooth brush, paste, flossers and a water gun.

No wonder they LOVE the Dentist. Oh... Greg is changing careers now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 AM

    Too bad you didn't have your camera for that one! Sounds like you need to have one in hand anytime you take that kid anywhere!

    ReplyDelete