Friday, May 11, 2007

NO one is THIS lucky!

So today I went to my annual Scrapbooking Megameet aka The Superbowl of Scrapbooking as Dennis calls it. I have been going to this with Kim ever since I met her, so this is my.... 3 or 4th year. We lost count.

This year Katrina went with us. She is a newbie. I told her... wear comfy shoes, get there early and by all means... PREMEDICATE. It is like sensory overload. A gazillion women all pushing and shoving for the best deal. (Picture one of those bridal dress give aways you see on TV where they are all tripping over each other).

I am proud to announce that I did not spend a million dollars this year. I admit I may have been coerced into buying somethings that I don't know what I'm going to do with yet, but I had too... they were cute!

So we took 3 classes. Awesome classes which I will post a photo of some of the projects on another day. First I have my story to tell...

In each class, we have a registration ticket to hand in. The instructor draws names from these tickets and gives the winners some fabulous prizes.

First class... Katrina Wins!!! She was the first name drawn. We were so excited!

Second class... Katrina Wins again! What are the chances?! Again we are laughing and excited for her.

Third class.... The biatch wins again. Are they kidding? Katrina, if you're reading this take notice... you're not invited next year. wink wink It was a TON of fun even if I'm the BIGGEST LOSER.

It was a ton of fun, and again... worth the trip. I bought some stuff and will now have to unload some things in the garage sale to "make room".

3 comments: