Thursday, May 24, 2007

10 Years...

May 24, 1997
Dennis and I were married.
10 Years...
It is amazing how much can happen in 10 SHORT years...
We bought a house... sold a house, bought another house.
Got our first Fur Child... and lost him.
We had two babies... they are now almost 8 and 5.
We've taken too many vacations to count...
Dennis is at the same job,
while I've worn 5 different hats.
We've had 10 different cars...
.
.
.
.
The one thing that is the most clear to me...
.
.
.
I would marry him all over again.
Thank you Dennis,
for what are proving to be the best years of my life...
For our 10 year anniversary, our gifts were...
Concert tickets in the 9th row to see Genesis (my gift to him)
A stunning 3 Diamond (Past-Present-Future) ring
and the beautiful frame you see above (his gifts to me - he even put the pictures in it)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Ten years in this day and age is quite an accomplishment! Hats off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Happy Anniversary. Happy Anniversary. Haaaaapppppyyyyy Anniversaryyy!!!!

    Very thoughtful gifts from you both - the thought that went into the gifts you gave each other shows how much you 2 still care for each other.

    Have fun at the concert!!!

    ReplyDelete