Monday, May 14, 2007

I have decided...

Grief is the most powerful and WORST of all emotions. I feel like I am losing my mind. One moment I'm fine. The next, I want to throw up. I would like to thank all of you for your kind emails and phone calls. It is very nice to know there are people that care. It doesn't make it any easier, but knowing that people care - means a lot. I probably won't be posting until I come to grips with what has happened. Long story short, he was fine one moment, and bleeding out of the nose the next. I am second guessing myself like crazy which doesn't help. Out of the entire family, for some reason, I'm the one that just can't seem to handle this at all. I am praying that this will get easier and just stop hurting the way it does. It is like being eaten from the inside out... literally. Again thank you for all of your thoughts and condolences.

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment