Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What do you want?

Lol, I had to title it that, because I have a Tastefully Simple recruiting book (that is what it is titled) in front of me. I am SO relieved that I signed up with this company. It has been such a fantastic ride already and I'm loving every minute of it. I am finding that a lot of people in my area are looking for something fun to do and they are coming my way. I am so excited about that too!

On another note... the neighbor. After not hearing from her at all over the weekend, I called yesterday and informed her that I had hoped to receive a phone call by now, and that because of what happened on Friday, I can no longer help her out. She was very upset, but I'm done being a door mat.... and it feels so good.

What else, what else... So in the land of scrapbooking, I thought I had it all. I have almost turned from cropper to collector, but thanks to Ebay, I unloaded a very large amount of stamp sets and pricey equipment, as I'm saving up for the Mojo of scrapbooking... the Cricut Expressions.
I am almost ready to purchase my new baby, but need to come up with a few more dollars. This past weekend, I found out that there is this unbelievable tool called the Xyron sticker maker. I had never even thought of purchasing one of these... until I turned ribbon into a long sticker. HELLOOOOOOOO LOVER!!! Have you EVER tried to glue ribbon to a page? What was I smokin trying to accomplish that?
Anyway, this year is starting out to be a GREAT one. I'm loving every second of it. I hope you are too!!!

1 comment:

  1. You inspire me to embrace my crafty side. Wait I don't have a crafty side...can I buy that on Ebay?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete