Sunday, January 27, 2008

Standoff!





Funny how they don't look like little piggies. They don't have little snouts, or curly tails. They have fur and don't resemble bacon. But yet the sure act like little piggies. And that is why I refuse to put their bowl back down. They followed me around for 2 hours today, trying to guilt me into putting their bowl back down. Yet look at this mess! I just filled their trough yesterday and Chunky tried to get up on his little soap box and knocked it over. There was cat food all over the laundry room floor! So I wasn't giving in. They want to live like little piggies, they can eat it off the floor.

Update... I'm a sucker. I picked up the food, put it BACK in the bowl and put the bowl back down on the floor. Good lord. You would have thought I pulled some sort of abuse on them. They were so worn out from worrying, that they crashed out for the REST of the day! Must be nice!


3 comments:

  1. OMG that is so precious! I wish Sunny & Nala would lay like that.
    That is too precious.

    BTW, our cats are piggies too. Spoiled Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little "piggies". Well what most would call cats. Karl is not much of a cat person but since Trigger acts more like a dog he likes him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cats actually meet us at the door, lol. Oh and Booster was trained to sit and shake for a treat (to prove to my DH that yes... cats CAN be trained). Booster used to fetch too - when he was a kitten.

    ReplyDelete