Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Must See TV


I hate the TV. It totally sucks you in, then leaves you hanging. Providence was one of my FAVORITE shows. I totally loved watching it. I wanted to move to Providence and live in that show. They cancelled it. I do have the series on DVD, however it is only episodes of here and there that are compiled. It would have been nice to have seen every single episode ever made.
But.... I moved on. I moved on to Desperate Housewifes, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Brothers and Sisters and all those awesome shows that grabbed a hold of my brain and ripped me out of my current reality. And now the strike. Baseball players go on strike... sorry, but who cares. Hockey players... who cares. But the writers... I understand why they are doing this and I don't blame them, however, I miss my tv. I miss my shows and I don't think I can wait until next fall for new episodes, if they even come back.
I guess now I have time to read. CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment