Monday, January 07, 2008

Naggy Poster

It has been brought to my attention that when I ask other bloggers to update their blogs, that I am nagging at them to do something like take out the trash. Let me explain... It has been a L...O...N...G holiday for me. I had 2 sick kids for more than a week. As it is, they are still finishing their antibiotics. D and I were basically imprisioned in this house for a long time. I look at your blogs multiple times per day, because I think you all lead such cool lives and your stories are funny, inspiring, sometimes sad, and you post GREAT photos. It's habit. And I'm breaking that habit. I vow that I will no longer ask you to update on your interesting lives. I don't see any of you on a regular basis, so the surprise will be mine when I do see something new. Please accept my apology if I have offended any of you in any way. I didn't mean to do so. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize. I do the same thing with your blog, Mel's, Katrina's and any others that are posted on your blogs. I really don't have that exciting of a life. Trust me. Any time you are up for a roadtrip New Jersey is calling your name!

    ReplyDelete