Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nothing else to do but take pictures...

My blogger friends, aside from Pioneer Woman, must have insanely crazy lives. They haven't updated their blogs in D...A...Y...S. I on the other hand have been taking childrens temperatures q 4 hours and passing out shots of Ibuprofen, and Acetominophen as if I owned a local bar. Don't ask what they have because I have NO idea.

In between those shots however, I have been playing around with my camera. I love my camera and the fact that it is always charged, and always ready to go makes it even better. For your personal enjoyment are some photos I have taken over the holidays... because I had nothing better to do.
I loved Melanie's "tree" photos. For some odd reason, the one of her mom's tree got me really nostalgic. I have known her for so long and had seen almost every tree they had - every Christmas for as long as I lived on Jeni Lane. With that, I vowed to take more photos this year so that my family can remember the highlights...

Emily & Greg with their GREAT Grandma.


Dennis, myself, Emily and Greg with Great Grandma

This stellar house at 25 Mile W/ of Dequindre. Photos don't do it justice, but you get the point. Even the back yard was done. It was the most spectacular thing I had EVER seen in Christmas Lights.


The Christmas Tree at the Nursing Center where Grandma lives. I LOVE the floating presents above.

My neighbors tree after a winter storm. Shot through my kitchen window.


Our Tree... because I wanted you to see it.

The snow on the swing.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    What great pics, I love the one's with great gramdma. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks like it would dwarf mine. Very pretty!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete