Thursday, September 20, 2007

Welcome to Coffee Talk. I'm your host.. Linda Richman.

I swear I am the luckiest gal in the world. When I work the day shift, I come home to dinner ready and waiting. Let me introduce my chefs.
Chef Peepers has about 2 years in the kitchen, and has recently learned how to crack egg without having it explode.
Chef Beaudreaux is very new to the kitchen and is currently finishing his training on controlling your urges to double dip.

Working together, they make wonderful dishes...


Like PIZZA!!!

Sorry! No post assembly photo's... we ate it all!

2 comments:

  1. To darn cute...I absolutely love their hats!!! Adorable! How was the pizza??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza was GREAT! We freeze the sauce that comes with crazy bread from Little Ceasars, then use that for sauce when we make pizza. YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete