Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Name this photo! Let the contest begin!



Look at this beautiful horse! Sometimes I swore HE looked "worried" however his owner/trainer said he wasn't. I love this photo. It came out great... w/o any tweaking on my behalf. It appears that the horse is looking DIRECTLY at the child. I wonder what he is thinking.


This is where you come in. Only ONE entry is allowed per person. All entries must be received by Friday @ Midnight, Eastern time. The winner of this contest will receive a $5 gift card to my FAVORITE place... Starbucks, as well as a subscription to one of my favorite magazines... Better Homes and Gardens (because they publish articles on everyday people and places).


GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. My title..."Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Poupon?"

    I know it's suppose to be a serious picture, but that's what came to mind when I saw it :-)

    It's a fantastic pic, did you take it?

    Awesome on the Genesis concert, Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete