Thursday, September 27, 2007

TWO POSTS TODAY!

Attention Blurkers...

I posted 2 postings today. One of which is the contest!!! Be sure to scroll down and look at the picture. All entries must be received by midnight Friday. The family will vote for the best one, without knowing who the submitters are. I will announce the winner on Saturday.... because on Sunday, we are going to my Grandma's 89th Birthday celebration... and then...

and then..... grabbing my paperbag as I start hyperventilating....

off to see Genesis from the 9th row DEAD CENTER!!! BIATCHHHHH!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO. As you may remember, this was my gift to my loving husband of 10 years.

Woooooohooooooo We LOVE YOU PHILLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Where's a camera phone when you need one!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Soooo. How was the show??? I remember when you BOUGHT those tickets girl!

    ReplyDelete