Thursday, September 20, 2007

Contest postponed

Sorry to get you all into a tizzy. There is some amazing stuff going on at Katrina & Kraig's. I have been totally absorbed into their lives right now. I know a few of you are following along. I can't say too much for those of you that have not read her blog, but in a nutshell....

On September 7th, they posted their webpage at the adoption agency they signed up with. On September 17th, a baby girl was born, and they have been "chosen". I will leave it at that until all the legal technicalities are out of the way.

With that. I will be posting the contest at a later date so that Katrina can participate too. Trust me... she isn't goofing around online because they now have a nursery to put together!

Plus... I decided that my nephew, should he win, may not be able to use a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens, ;o)

Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment