Sunday, September 16, 2007

To Be Continued....

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Last week almost sucked the life out of me. Literally. I had to pop 3 cases (108 packs) of popcorn on Friday for the back to school picnic at the kids school. Then our family worked it for an hour. Well most of our family anyway. The diva was off running around with her chicklets. How pleasant for me to see that out of 5.5 HUGE black garbage bags full of popcorn, 2.5 were left afterwards! :o(

I had to work yesterday, and prepare for Beaudreaux's birthday party today, then today was the party.

STICK A FORK IN ME..... I have dishpan hands, and I'm DONE!

I will be back on tomorrow to post, and will be doing another contest! I haven't received the check from my ads yet, so I am going to give away 2 subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens. My FAVORITE read of all time.

BTW: here are some websites for you...
DECORATE YOUR DESKTOP!

Candy Toss Halloween Game (We've had this on our fav's for over 2 years! It's challenging!)

1 comment:

  1. Do you receive money for having Google ads on your blog?? If so, how does that work?? BTW, I figured out how to do the YouTube video on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete