Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Look...

Inspired by Pioneer Woman... Actually last week, she posted on all the banners her blog has had. I started thinking about the warm latte colors mine had, and here the air conditioning has been blowing snow out of the vents for a couple days. So I decided to update for spring/summer. The photo was taken on Emily's birthday. You have to love a camera with a timer!

Today the kids and I went to see Shelby (our niece, their cousin), in her first dance recital. It was AMAZING! Out of the smaller kids, there was always just one girl that knew the entire routine. Shelby was that girl. Watching the dance company perform was just amazing. I wish I could post it here for all to see, but that won't happen for legal reasons. I must say... if you like musicals, and plays, by all means... go see a dance recital. You won't be let down.

I'm now inspired to see more plays, and would LOVE to go see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra for the first time. I have heard they play at Greenfield Village during the summer... with fireworks! Love to see you there!

Have a great weekend! Oh and on Tuesday this week, Emily is having her piano/voice recital. I will record those and post them for all to see.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Dude. I'm very impressed. I've never figured out how to change the headers on my blog. You have to teach me. OH! And Kraig and I were talking about going to those DSO concerts with you guys just this weekend!!! Let me know what you find out on them.

    ReplyDelete