Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It'll Grow Back...



That's what I was told anyway... by EVERYONE. I can't believe I agreed to this. I LOVE smooching on this childs soft silky hair. BUT... he wanted to be bald. Just like his Daddy. Emily agreed to let Rachel (Mary Ann's daughter and licensed cosmopologist) cut her hair into an inverted bob (shorter in the back and longer on the sides)if Greg shaved his head. I have NO IDEA how this came about. But... there was NO getting Greg to change his mind. After all... I did have Purple hair once. Oh and RED too. Then there was black. I LOVED having black hair. with pale skin in the winter, it is so cool and trendy. Wish I had the nerve to do it again. Regardless, I gave them the thumbs up and Rachel went to town. Greg was ALL SMILES. As you can see... the shirt he is wearing is DEAD ON.

Good for you Greg. Now you have a Man's Haircut - as you wish.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish I could get away with that haircut. It would save me so much time and money. But I'm afraid I might find out I have some sort of freakishly shaped head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:28 PM

    He looks far too old in this picture. However, his shirt rocks.

    ReplyDelete