Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beach Bums


We have arrived!
We arrived in South Carolina last night. We had intended on staying in a hotel overnight, 100 miles and 5 stops to find NO VACANCY, put us very close to Mike & Mary Ann's house.
15 hours... in a car. We have decided that we are going to fly from now on. It wasn't bad, but more exhausting.
After a GREAT nights sleep, we woke up, had breakfast, and spent Father's Day at Hunters Beach. Emily and Greg LOVED it! We had a blast battling waves, building sand castles, and taking photo's. Thanks to Mary Ann, she sent this photo of us so I could "blog it".
I wonder if our housesitter is having as much fun as we are???

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome picture! Makes me wish I was there! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Looks like fun! I miss you but am so glad you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete