Sunday, June 10, 2007

Recipe Review...

So Pioneer Woman now has this new website... The Pioneer Woman Cooks.com. Occasionally before she would post recipes and cooking lessons on her original site The Pioneer Woman.com. Yesterday I needed to bring something to a surprize birthday party we were going to. So I used the recipe from her cooking website for Chili Con Queso Revved Up!

OMG... LICK THE CROCK POT CLEAN I TELL YA. It was INCREDIBLY easy to make, although I did omit the Jalapeno for fear out of it being TOO hot. I also tweaked it by adding my favorite herb ever... FRESH Cilantro. YUMMMMMMMMMYYYYY. I could eat it for every meal! It wasn't spicy on the tongue, but after a few bites of it on tortilla chips, you could feel the heat, and PRESTO... your sinuses are clear and you are breathing just fine.

I highly suggest visiting the cooking website for that recipe. For my next venture, I'm going to try and make her bread pudding. I've never had it, but the photo's make me want to try it to see if it's as good as it looks. That will be a dish to be served with company.

Cheers!

1 comment: