Sunday, June 24, 2007

Outta Whack...

We made it home. We left Lady's Island at 9:30 yesterday morning. We made such good timing, that we drove straight through and made it home at 12:30 this morning. We were EXHAUSTED. We were in bed by 1, and at 7, I woke up with Greg's foot in my ribs. I have NO idea how or when he came into our bed. Regardless, we were sabotaged after a measly 6 hours of sleep. Emily on the other hand had a very peaceful slumber.

Today is Sunday. With tomorrow being Monday, I almost don't know how to act or what to do. Last Monday, I was in Hilton Head Island. The Monday before that, I was making Emily's lunch and sending her out the door. So now what do we do tomorrow? Ahhh that's right. I vaguely remember Dennis saying something to the effect of "You're going to help me with projects tomorrow, right, Ok, good!".

My biggest wish? PUHLEESE let me sleep in tomorrow. After staying in a very organized house for a week, my list is growing as I walk from room to room on what I wish to accomplish this summer. First on the list though is sleep. A peaceful slumber for about.... 13 hours would be stellar right now.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! I'm impressed that you kept your blog up while on vacation. Most of my problem with the blog is that the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is turn on the computer.

    ReplyDelete