Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Officer Lover Pants

He's 5. He's only 5. I know it and he knows it but for some reason, he has a thing for girls. Remember "Alexandra"?. Well the lovely Miss Alexandra came over yesterday to swim with Emily & Greg. Here is the conversation with Officer Lover Pants...


OLP: "Alexandra, my cutie pie came over yesterday"

Mom: "I heard... Daddy told me"

OLP: "She's so cute. Maybe I should spend the night over her house"

Mom: "I don't think so G"

OLP: "She can spend the night at my house... but she can't touch my toys".


If that weren't enough... Here's a photo of him showing his pipes to a girl on Emily's baseball team... He has a real "thing" for her. I've never seen him with blushing cheeks before! Photo blurred to protect identitys (aka I haven't asked her parents if I can publish her photo on the internet!).


Regardless, I'm a bit concerned about how my 5 year old precious little dude has such a thing for girls. You know this is only going to get worse. Not to mention... anyone he dates later in life will have to meet my requirements. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment