Monday, June 11, 2007

Tastes like feet!

Light bulb over my head after reading Katrina's Blog... BTW, for any Pioneer Woman readers stopping by, thanks for clicking my link. Feel free to reply as you wish...

So back to Katrina's Blog... She has a lot of newbies in her office and some of them have been saying some pretty stupid things lately. Instantly I was transferred back to the early days in my ER career... The stupid thing I did?

A patient was released from the hospital (the upper floors). She's not home 1 hour and has something happen and has to return. Instead of being seen in the ER, I took her back up to the room she was in. As we approach her room I said, "See, it's EXACTLY as you left it!". It would have been helpful to know that the woman was blind!

I would LOOOOVVVVEEE to know one of your most embarrassing moments. We're all adults, and if we can't laugh at ourselves, then we're MUCH to critical. Share yours and I will freely admit something that I did once that is the MOTHER of all embarrassments. Post away my friends... Post away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm peeking in from the link at Pioneer Woman! I have been chuckling as I read your blog.

    Take care!
    Leeann
    niccofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete