Friday, June 22, 2007

Mission Accompllished...

We are thoroughly worn out. We have run our hosts ragged... or is it that they have run us ragged? We have savage tans, and sand in our bathing suits. Greg even had tiny little shells stuck to his bum when he took his swim suit off today. It was very sad to leave the beach. We have taken a gazillion pictures, eaten a million chocolate peanut butter balls, and had the best grilled hot dogs I have ever had. Yummo!

We're ready to come home though. We miss our boys (Pumpkin and Charlie). I am a little concerned about how the lawn looks, considering my mom wrote us an email asking us if we have a sprinker system. Uh oh...

15 hours... 15 hours in the car. Stick a fork in me... I'm done.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have stopped by our house, swam in our pool, watered our flowers, picked up the mail, played with the kitties, and tortured Pumpkin by putting goo in his yeast infected ear. You have been awesome to us. Let us know if we can ever repay the favor.

Back to blogging as soon as we are unpacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment