Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

This year has been a wonderful year for us. We are very thankful for our family and friends and for all that we have been given.

On this Christmas Eve, we celebrated with Mark, Pattie & Chase at their home. I love going there. Their home is so warm and inviting. We had an amazing time. The food was out of this world. I tried and finished off a bottle of Proseco, lol. Then started on the wine. It was just a wonderful time, and no... that isn't the beverages talking. They are amazing hosts and again... I love going there. I just wish I could figure out how it is that when I have a party, my ocuntertops get trashed, and when they do it, everything works like a well oiled machine. How is that? She must be Martha's sister... Pattie Stewart. lol.

We wish all of you a wonderful Christmas. Remember... the light in me honors and reflects the light in you. Meaning... don't be quick to pass judgement on each other. Imagine what your life would be like without your loved ones. With that, it's an amazing gift to see people for their positive attributes, instead of dwelling on negative ones.

Namaste & Merry Christmas.
Love Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment